Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Storm and a Date!

So this weekend was pretty productive. I received my ARC card making me officially an Resident Alien of the Republic of Korea!!!! And I also got a Korean bank account and my first paycheck!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

But now to the cool stuff. A MASSIVE thunderstorm rolled through here on Friday night and Saturday morning. It rained hard from midnight until around 10 AM the next morning. The lightning started in the distance at 2 AM and hit Mokpo directly overhead from 4 AM to 6 AM. At certain points the lightning was hitting so rapidly that the sky stayed lit and the thunder rolled for over a minute!!! Oh, and most of the parking lot and park outside my building was under 3-6 inches of water for almost 6 hours hahaha.


The video I shot at 4 AM and the pictures were taken throughout the morning.

But most importantly of this post is that on Sunday night I had a hot date with the most beautiful girl in the world. We watched an old classic and had a few laughs. "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" is a great date night movie if anyone is interested hahaha. I absolutely love this girl and can't wait to see her again!
Yep, we keep it classy with Skype. She even got all dressed up for me with a dress, makeup, and the whole deal!!! I'm so friggin lucky!!!!

1 comment: