Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beginning of typhoon season!!!

So today I got a glimpse of what typhoon season is going to be like. As I'm writing this, it's pouring outside, there's AMAZING lightning and thunder, pretty high winds, and some relative flooding of the city; And I'm told that this is a tiny storm. Chris showed me pictures today of the typhoon season last year. People were walking around in waist deep water when Mokpo flooded. The torrential downpours were too much for the city gutters to hold, which seems easy as tonight we got over three inches in an hour and already they are backed up. It's going to be a strange season to say the least!


Oh, and I found a bunch of candles so now I'm spending my evenings in candlelight like a classy M*#&$%# F&^$%#*

2 comments:

  1. Kyle, buy yourself an umbrella, please? Also, go YOU and your candle light! I am thoroughly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I would say an umbrella would be a smart move bro, maybe even a rain coat...oh oh get goulashes!!! (or maybe those super cool plastic-y rain overalls that get all squeaky when you walk. No? Too much....ok fine, but I guess if you get an umbrella in waist deep water it won't do you much good to keep you dry. hehe....

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete